Showing the single result

Show sidebar

MALFAH ENTERPRISES HANBON 281104 PUTTY KNIFE 4″ Stiff Putty Knife (1 inch, Pack of 1)

Two flexible-blade knives, 4" and 5" A putty knife is a specialized tool used when glazing single glazed windows, to work putty around the edges of each pane of glass. An experienced glazer will apply the putty by hand, and then smooth it with the knife.