- Work smarter,faster and better with MALFAH ENTERPRISES MBS5508 MAF PRO 9″ 550W Benchtop Band Saws for Wood offers a lightweight,compact design that is easy to use with less fatigue.
- Powerful low noise induction motor band saw with 11.6 m/s blade speed and 1450RPM motor speed. The band saw adopts a heat dissipation system to extend the service life. You don’t have to worry about cutting back and forth due to low power, and the cutting surface is neat. It can slow down the vibration more than the ordinary band saw.
- The blade size of the bandsaw is 1511 mm. The maximum cutting depth is 80mm, and the maximum cutting width is 230mm. With a strong and sharp blade and powerful 550w induction motor, the band saw can cut different types of wood and soft metal accurately and quickly.
- Band Saws for Wood has a sturdy cast aluminium table tilting from 0°to 45°. Rip fence for straight, accurate cuts. The band saw can cut a straight line, curve and multi-angle, which is an ideal choice for woodworking. Bandsaw for woodworking table size: 300 x 300 mm.
- The bandsaw saw is an ideal basic machine for the ambitious hobby DIY enthusiast, The saw table is adjustable and tiltable, so it even handles tricky mitre cuts, Depending on the blade used, it effortlessly cuts wood, metal and plastic thanks to its powerful 550 W motor.
- A bandsaw also offers the advantage of a narrow kerf, which goes easy on the material and saves energy, The parallel stop and the ball-bearing guide are a big help to the hobby DIY enthusiast when performing straight and precise cuts. Stationary but flexible at the same time, this bandsaw is highly adaptable when it comes to meeting set requirements.
- A bandsaw is a power saw with a long, sharp blade consisting of a continuous band of toothed metal stretched between two or more wheels to cut material. They are used principally in woodworking, metalworking, and lumbering, but may cut a variety of materials.
- Band saws are the undisputed champ when it comes to cutting curves and slicing through thick material. Many small band saws can slice though lumber a full four inches thick
- Since the blade is so narrow and it cuts downward, it has the advantage of essentially keeping the workpiece solidly on the table as you make the cut. This makes the bandsaw inherently safer than a table saw for most cuts. Making a rip cut on the band saw is a breeze, with the right blade.
There are no reviews yet.