About this item
Our products are widely recognized and trusted by users and can meet continuously developing economic and social needs.
- Model NO. – ER001 Electric Router
- No-Loading Speed – 24000 r/min
- Power – 2100 W.
- Voltage – 110-240V.
- Material – Metal/Plastic.
It routs (hollows out) an area in hard material, such as wood or plastic. Routers are used most often in woodworking, especially cabinetry. They may be handheld or affixed to router tables. Some woodworkers consider the router one of the most versatile power tools
Precision: With a maximum plunge of 12mm and a speed of 2400 rpm, this fantastic sturdy lightweight router is the one to beat for value and quality. Also supported by a range of parallel guides, your results will be smoother and more accurate than ever.
- Variable speed gives the user more control to prevent burning of the material being shaped.
- Anti static shoe coating for precise guidance on work piece and high comfort of use.
- Powerful Motor for more efficiency working.
- Versatile: There are many applications for a router, such as edge forming, grooving in wood, shaping, straight routing or groove cutting, core box routing, chamfering, mortising, laminate trimming, v-grooving and lettering, decorative grooving, frame routing, edge forming, drilling, rebating, profiling, rounding over, long-hole routing and copy routing.